2022 Spring Season registration for the world famous GOLDEN HILL LITTLE LEAGUE will open on November 5th.
Pre-Season Calendar :
We are expecting nearly 600 participants this Spring Season, so make sure to secure your spot early and take advantage of discounted pricing until 12/31. Before registration, scroll down below to see the information on "if you qualify to play in GH"
In order to play in Golden Hill Little League, you must qualify in one of the following ways :
1. Your residence is within the Golden Hill boundaries. To check your address, use the LITTLE LEAGUE FINDER tool
2. You attend a school within the Golden Hill boundaries. Schools include - Golden Hill, Beechwood, Rolling Hills, Laguna Road, Hermosa, Sunset Lane, & Parks Junior High
3. A sibling attends a school within the Golden Hill boundaries (waiver & documentation required)
4. You have played in GH without breaking service, but moved to a new town/school (waiver & documentation required)
5. Your home Little League approves your release to play in Golden Hill (waiver & documentation required).
**SCHEDULES & RULES : Regular season, postseason, & Fall Ball Rules can be found HERE
**REFUNDS : The refund deadline has passed. If you requested a refund it was processed back onto the credit card used to register
**COVID PROTOCOLS :