- In order to to be considered eligible for All Stars each player MUST submit a signed All Star Commitment contract. These contracts are distributed through your team but if you did not receive one please download yours here. Please return the signed contracts to your manager, Heidi Ploog or Gary Simkins by May 15, 2019.
- Only coaches of record are eligible to vote for All Stars. Coaches of record are defined as appointed Manager and appointed First Coach.
- AAA Managers and coaches of record vote for the 9/10 year old All Stars.
- Major Managers and coaches of record vote for the 10/11 and 11/12 year old All Stars.
- Junior Managers and coaches of record vote for the 13/14 year old All Stars.
- The top 10 vote recipients in each category are automatically selected to the All Star team. If a player is selected to more than one team, the player and player’s parents will provide their preference upon which team they will participate.
- The All Star manager selects the remaining players for the team. These players will be selected from up to the next 8 top vote recipients. (The teams will have a minimum of 12 players and a maximum of 14 players, decided upon by the All Star Manager.)
- Players will be notified on the GHLL.net website on June 1, 2019 at Noon of their selection to the All Star team.
- There will be a mandatory meeting for all All Star players and parents on Saturday, June 1, 2019 at 5:00 pm at Unocal Fields.
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR COMPLETE 2019 GHLL ALL STAR SELECTION PROCESS AS APPROVED BY THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS.